LOCATION: U STREET- 1768 U Street NW Unit 11, Washington D.C., 20009
PRICE: $3,100/month – HALF MONTH RENT FREE, for an effective monthly rent of $2,970 when averaged across the entire lease! Rent returns to $3,100/month after half month free rent.
AVAILABILITY: September 5th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant responsible for electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Available for an additional fee
PETS: Dog must be between 20-25 lb. Tenant must submit a refundable pet deposit of $400.
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful two bedroom/two bathroom unit.
• Brilliant natural light, penetrating the floor to ceiling/wall to wall balcony doors and windows. Private balcony has excellent views over the courtyard and a fine place to relax after work.
• Kitchen boasts beautiful granite countertops, wooden cabinets and semi/new appliances
• Spacious and light filled living room, perfect for relaxing with friends and family.
• Both large bedrooms feature close access to full bath and ample closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
Easy access and on same block as U Street Metro Station (green and yellow lines) as well as Dupont Circle Metro Station (red line) in addition to the S bus line on 16TH and 52, 53, 54 bus lines on 14TH.
• Perfectly situated to Trader Joe’s a block and a half away, Whole Foods five blocks away, and a plethora of exciting new restaurants, stores and shops along the U Street and 14TH ST Corridors.
• Terrific Downtown DC location with neighborhood hotspots such as Meridian Hill Park, Logan Circle and Dupont Circle all within walking distance.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.