LOCATION: ADAMS MORGAN – 1776 Lanier Pl NW #1C, Washington, DC 20009
AVAILABILITY: August 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric, cable/internet
LAUNDRY: In unit
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Fantastic open living space with Federal-style wainscoting, fireplace, and gorgeous hardwood floors. Raised area perfect for a dining room.
• The living area is large and spacious, can be split with a dining area, has a fireplace, attractive wainscoting, and access to private patio.
• Your bright kitchen has hardwood cabinets, ample countertop space, and room for a little breakfast nook.
• Two large bedrooms upstairs with lots of natural light and great hardwood floors.
• Laundry closet also doubles as extra storage space.
• Great little private balcony.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Adams Morgan condo a block from energetic 18th ST, just north of Dupont Circle and west of the U (and 14th Street) Street Corridor.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops.
• You can walk to Dupont Circle or Woodley Park (red line) or U Street (green and yellow lines) Metro Stations for access all over the city.
• Bus lines are 90, 93, 96, X3 on 18th Street, as well as the H1, 42, 43, L2 and Circulator on 18th Street and Columbia.
• The Marie H Reed Center Pool is down the hill while Kalorama Park and Meridian Hill Park are both just a few blocks away for your peace and quiet in the city.
• Lanier Mews combines modern conveniences and finishes with the charm and efficiency in this quaint community.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.