LOCATION: BLOOMINGDALE – 1802 2nd St NW #B, Washington DC 20001
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays for gas, electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Parking included
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
To make loving this property even easier, check out our video tour!
• The unit comes with two (2) bedrooms with plenty of light and one (1) bathroom with a shower.
• The living room is cozy with a galley kitchen on one side.
• Modern features with painted brick and lighting on dimmers.
• Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, tankless water heater, central air, wireless internet/cable, ADT alarm system, and washer/dryer.
• The front yard is landscaped in flowers and plants.
• Bonus room included, able to work as a nursery, home office, or cozy spot to relax.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Superb Bloomingdale neighborhood complete with amenities within two blocks: weekly farmer’s market through early fall, Big Bear Cafe, Red Hen, a yoga studio (District Yoga), and many other locations, including Boundary Stone, Red Hen, and Showtime Lounge.
• The area is diverse with recent college grads, grad students, young professionals and families with three or four generations in DC.
• It’s just a few blocks to the Green/Yellow Line at Shaw/Howard University Metrorail. It’s only three blocks to the G2 bus that goes directly to O Street City Market Giant, Logan Circle, Whole Foods, DuPont Circle, and Georgetown.
• Another bus is only one block to the G8 line that goes downtown to the Convention Center, Chinatown, Farragut Square, and the White House. Metrobus Routes 90 and 92 buses to Adams Morgan via U Street and Capitol Hill via NoMa and the H Street Corridor are also only one block away.
• All great parts of DC are at most a 30 minute drive or a leisurely walk away.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.