LOCATION: KALORAMA/DUPONT CIRCLE – 1803 19th St NW #5, Washington DC 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas included, tenant pays electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Parking space available for $225/month
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PETS: Case by case with a pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• This RENT CONTROLLED updated studio apartment comes with a gorgeous naturally lit kitchen, a large spa-like bathroom with a walk-in shower and brand new vanity/medicine cabinet, and a spacious living area to sit back and relax or get some quality rest.
• You’ll love the huge bay windows in the living area!
• Charming features such as an ornate decorative fireplace, updated hardwood floors, crown molding, tall ceilings, and quiet sunny street views make this Dupont Circle apartment an easy place to call home.
• Enjoy a cup of coffee and breakfast on the front garden patio. This is the perfect place to take in the sounds of the city and watch people stroll by.
• Since this is a rent controlled unit, you can lock in a great price now without worrying about significant increases when you renew!
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• With only a five minute walk to Dupont Circle Metro, this location can’t get any better!
• Enjoy some of DC’s best restaurants including Iron Gate, Floriana, and Rakuya or spend an evening on the town at night venues like The Fox and Hounds Lounge or Board Room.
• During the day, shop for an array of local goods at FRESHFARM Dupont Circle Market, visit the National Geographic Museum, take a walk around Embassy Row, or see some local history at the Heurich House Museum.
• A quick and easy drive to the National Zoo and Rock Creek Park.
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.