LOCATION: KALORAMA – 1821 Biltmore Street NW Unit A, Washington D.C., 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis with monthly fee and damage deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Spacious one-bedroom apartment with a classic feel and lots of character!
• A small office/dining room area overlooking a bright, sunny bay window.
• Gorgeous exposed brick wall with a roomy built in book shelf
• Expansive living room with a high ceiling and overhead fan.
• Large, light filled master bedroom with ample closet space and bright windows
• kitchen comes with, generous countertop and storage space.
• Radiator heat keeps the home warm in the winter while maintaining a comfortable humidity level and air quality.
• Master Bathroom has additional storage and closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fabulous location northwest of Dupont Circle in Kalorama.
• Quiet residential street, but walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, and nightlife along Connecticut Ave. NW.
• One block from Mitchell Park, and a short distance to Dumbarton Oaks Park in Georgetown.
• Short drive up Connecticut Ave. NW or a few metro stops from Dupont Circle will take you up to Cleveland Park and the National Zoo or down to Dupont Circle.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.