LOCATION: KALORAMA – 1821 Biltmore Street NW Unit A, Washington D.C., 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
To make loving this property even easier, check out our Video Tour by clicking here!
Spacious one-bedroom apartment with a classic feel and lots of character!
• A small office/dining room area overlooking a bright, sunny bay window.
• Gorgeous exposed brick wall with a roomy built in book shelf
• Expansive living room with a high ceiling and overhead fan.
• Large, light filled master bedroom with ample closet space and bright windows
• kitchen comes with, generous countertop and storage space.
• Radiator heat keeps the home warm in the winter while maintaining a comfortable humidity level and air quality.
• Master Bathroom has additional storage and closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fabulous location northwest of Dupont Circle in Kalorama.
• Quiet residential street, but walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, and nightlife along Connecticut Ave. NW.
• One block from Mitchell Park, and a short distance to Dumbarton Oaks Park in Georgetown.
• Short drive up Connecticut Ave. NW or a few metro stops from Dupont Circle will take you up to Cleveland Park and the National Zoo or down to Dupont Circle.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.