LOCATION: KALORAMA – 1843 Biltmore Street NW Unit A, Washington D.C., 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In building
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• This spacious 1 bed/1 bath condo in Kalorama features beautiful illuminating hardwood floors in an expansive open layout on ground level.
• The living room is bright and flowing with hardwood floors, fireplace, natural light and easy access to small balcony.
• Kitchen features excellent countertop and cabinet space, electric range, dishwasher and is convenient to elevated dining room.
• Spacious den has a bathroom attached to it as well.
• Large bedroom with terrific duel closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Adams Morgan location, tucked off of Calvert and Columbia and a block away from the 18th Street NW Corridor where you will discover wonderful options including world-wide restaurants and flavor, lounges, sports bars, cafes, and more!
• Very close to Walter Pierce Park and Rock Creek Park Trails, this neighborhood provides the best of urban life and tranquility of nature
• Woodley Park Zoo Metro Station is only a half a mile walk and will get you everywhere you need to go
• Kalorama Mews is a gorgeous serene brick appointed community.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent