LOCATION: KALORAMA – 1851 Biltmore St NW #B, Washington, DC 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 monthas preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In Home
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
• Fantastic light filled and spacious two-bedroom condo
• The living room is bright and flowing with hardwood floors and natural light
• Efficient kitchen has ample cabinet and countertop space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Kalorama/Adams Morgan condo two blocks from energetic 18th ST, just north of Dupont Circle and west of the U (and 14th Street) Street Corridor.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops.
• You can walk to Dupont Circle or Woodley Park (red line) or U Street (green and yellow lines) Metro Stations for access all over the city.
• Bus lines are 90, 93, 96, X3 on 18th Street, as well as the H1, 42, 43, L2 and Circulator on 18th Street and Columbia.
• The Marie H Reed Center Pool is down the hill while Kalorama Park and Meridian Hill Park are both just a few blocks away for your peace and quiet in the city.
• Kalorama Mews combines modern conveniences and finishes with the charm and efficiency in this quaint community.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.