LOCATION: 1931 North Quaker Ln, Alexandria, VA 22302
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Spacious two-bedroom split level condo with over 960 sqft and attic space, you have terrific options that will appeal to your inner design senses.
• First level living room is expansive and flows seamlessly to the dedicated dining room.
• Galley Kitchen features excellent hardwood cabinet space and includes ample countertop space.
• On the second level discover a large master bedroom with terrific natural light spilled onto parquet floors, ceiling fan and walk-in closet.
• Second bedroom also has terrific closet space and can be converted to den/office.
• Bathroom features attractive tile, modern vanity, fixtures and finishes.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Welcome to Parkfairfax – a historic community with a significant amenities and features!
• Parkfairfax is a unique community nestled into 132 landscaped and wooded acres.
• Located just inside of the beltway, you have easy access into MD, NoVA and DC. Jump on 395 to get into the city or to I95 or catch one of the bus lines located within the community.
• The Village at Shirlington features Busboys and Poets, Capitol City Brewing, Harris Teeter, Peet’s Coffee, AMC Shirlington, Pilates, gym, US Post Office and much more!
• Among the amenities offered are three swimming pools, an exercise facility, tot lots, tennis courts, a car wash, maintenance yard, laundry rooms and woodland trails.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available November 1st
• Water/trash and gas included
• Tenant responsible for electric, cable/internet and any applicable HOA Move-in Fees
• Street parking
• Pets considered
• Washer/dryer in unit and in basement of building
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.