LOCATION: Parkfairfax/Alexandria, 1931 North Quaker Ln, Alexandria, VA 22302
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for electric, cable/internet and any applicable HOA Move-in Fees
PARKING: Street parking
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
- Spacious two-bedroom split level condo with over 960 sqft and attic space, you have terrific options that will appeal to your inner design senses.
- First level living room is expansive and flows seamlessly to the dedicated dining room.
- Galley Kitchen features excellent hardwood cabinet space and includes ample countertop space.
- On the second level discover a large master bedroom with terrific natural light spilled onto parquet floors, ceiling fan and walk-in closet.
- Second bedroom also has terrific closet space and can be converted to den/office.
- Bathroom features attractive tile, modern vanity, fixtures and finishes.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
- Welcome to Parkfairfax – a historic community with a significant amenities and features!
- Parkfairfax is a unique community nestled into 132 landscaped and wooded acres.
- Located just inside of the beltway, you have easy access into MD, NoVA and DC. Jump on 395 to get into the city or to I95 or catch one of the bus lines located within the community.
- The Village at Shirlington features Busboys and Poets, Capitol City Brewing, Harris Teeter, Peet’s Coffee, AMC Shirlington, Pilates, gym, US Post Office and much more!
- Among the amenities offered are three swimming pools, an exercise facility, tot lots, tennis courts, a car wash, maintenance yard, laundry rooms and woodland trails.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
- Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
- Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
- After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.