LOCATION: 1935 17th St NW #4, Washington, DC 20009
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Fantastic two-bedroom, two-bathroom Adams Morgan condo.
• Open living and dining space with hardwood floors, fireplace, and lots of possibility. French doors open onto a private balcony.
• Lovely kitchen with modern wood cabinets, stainless-steel appliances, and tile backsplash. Room for a breakfast table!
• Two fantastic bedrooms with plenty of natural light.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fabulous location just off U St NW and 16th St NW, perfectly
• A short walk takes you up to the dining and nightlife along U St, 14th St NW, and 18th St NW.
• Walking distance to both Meridian Hill Park and Kalorama Park.
• Only a few blocks to the Trader Joe’s on 14th.
• Walk to the U St Metro station or one of the buses that run along 16th for easy commuting.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW!
• Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet. Fios available in neighborhood!
• Small dogs and cats considered; deposit required
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.
• Wired for FIOS