LOCATION: TAKOMA – 7300 Georgia Avenue NW #C1, Washington D.C., 20012
AVAILABILITY: October 3rd
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: On site
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Case by case with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Sun filled condo covered with hardwood floors, brand new everything with 610 square feet of living space!
• This one bedroom is spacious and bright with an open layout living room/dining room.
• New contemporary kitchen features brand new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops with breakfast bar, hardwood cabinets and drawers.
• Large bedroom features two closets, excellent natural light and easy access to the bathroom.
• Bathroom features modern fixtures, finishes, large vanities, attractive tile and cabinets.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fully renovated Jewel on Georgia Condominium with impressive and modern finishes.
• Less than a mile to Takoma Metro Station (red line), which will get you downtown DC in no time or take bus 70 just steps outside of the condo building.
• Be in hip Takoma Park Maryland in minutes to discover excellent restaurants including the Republic, Mark’s Kitchen, Roscoe’s Pizzeria, Capital City Cheesecake, Kin Da and much much more.
• Less than a mile away is Safeway with a Starbucks and CVS; two more blocks south is the Post Office; the new Walmart Supercenter is just a few blocks further.
• The entrance to Rock Creek Park is off of 16th ST with hundreds of miles for biking, running, or just walking off the beaten path of the city.
• The Walter Reed Redevelopment Project is an exciting revitalization in the neighborhood that is close to being completed
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.