LOCATION: 2005 Coleridge Dr #201, Silver Spring, MD 20902
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• This is a wonderful second floor condo with lovely balcony views from the living area.
• Walk in to find a uniquely designed space; the living area is a step down from the entrance featuring exposed brick and o sliding glass doors to the balcony.
• Dining area is a step up from the living room and features convenience to fantastic views and natural light
• Kitchen is completely renovated with gorgeous granite countertops, wooden cabinets and stainless-steel appliances.
• The master bedroom is very large and has ample closet space with sliding mirrors and features a half bathroom with modern fixtures and attractive vanity.
• The second bedroom is also quite large with the option of converting to a den/office or entertainment room and includes large closet space.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• This is an outstanding private and gated community with tons of amenities including outdoor basketball court, pool, tennis courts, picnic area with grills, and plenty of green space to enjoy the community’s peacefulness.
• Just off Georgia Avenue, Forest Glen Metro Station is around the corner as is the Capital Beltway.
• McKenny Hills Neighborhood Park as well as General Getty Neighborhood Park, Sligo Creek Park, and Forest Glen Parks are a short drive away.
• A short drive takes you to all the attractions of downtown Silver Spring, one of DC’s best suburban towns!
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available January 1
• 2 Parking Passes included
• Water, gas, and electric included; tenant pays cable/internet
• Sorry, no pets
• Washer/Dryer in Kitchen
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.