LOCATION: BLOOMINGDALE – 2103 2nd St NW #2, Washington DC 20001
LEASE TERM: 12 months minimum
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for water, electric, gas, cable/internet, and alarm
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Small pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A TOUR
• Beautiful 2-bedroom home in quiet Bloomingdale neighborhood with high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
• Open concept living space with original refinished hardwood floors flowing throughout. Plenty of space for both living and dining.
• Spacious open kitchen area with tons of cabinet space, stainless-steel appliances, and breakfast bar.
• Roomy, bright bedrooms with large closets with gorgeous en-suite bathrooms.
• Fabulous rooftop deck with charming city views.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• In the wonderful Bloomingdale neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal, including many terrific spots including- Red Hen, Boundary Stone, El Camino, Grassroots Gourmet, and Aroi.
• In addition, Big Bear Café, Rustik Tavern, Meats and Foods, Jimmy Wong, Bacio Pizzeria, Windows Café and Market and Showtime Lounge are some other attractive hot spots you will not want to miss.
• Great access to restaurants and bars as well as Logan Circle to the west and Union Station a few blocks to the south.
• Short distance away from the Rhode Island Ave Shopping Center, Giant, and Home Depot.
• Perfect commuter spot in an easily accessible neighborhood by Metro, car, or bus, with Shaw-Howard University Metro Station only a half a mile away.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.