LOCATION: 2114 N St NW #45, Washington, DC 20037
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Fantastic one-bedroom, one-bathroom condo in Dupont Circle.
• Bright, airy open-concept living space with pretty wood floors and a fireplace flows into the dining area.
• Convenient galley-style kitchen just off the dining area. Lots of cabinet and shelf space!
• Large bedroom with a great closet and lovely window that let in lots of natural light.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fabulous location just a few blocks south of Dupont Circle Metro Station, off New Hampshire Ave NW.
• Easy access to everything you could ask for in a neighborhood: great dining, nightlife, fitness centers, and grocery options. Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods both just a short drive down New Hampshire to West End and Foggy Bottom.
• Central location lets you access the best of the city at your fingertips.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available January 1st
• Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet.
• Pets considered; deposit required.
• Tenant responsible for HOA-required move-in fee.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.