LOCATION: U STREET, 2120 Vermont Ave NW #109, Washington, DC 20001
AVAILABILITY: March 2nd
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water, Gas included tenant pay electric and cable/internet
PARKING: 1 parking spot included
PETS: Considered for additional monthly fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application.
- Fabulous downtown two-bedroom-and-den, two-bathroom condo! Truly a spacious gem.
- Open-concept living with beautiful hardwood floors.
- Large living space with plenty of room for living and dining arrangements.
- Fabulous modern kitchen with tall cabinets and a breakfast bar.
- Large master suite with walk-through, California-style closet.
- Additional large full bathroom, and second bedroom.
- Bonus den makes an excellent home office or entertainment room.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
- The Rhapsody is a contemporary condo building located on Vermont Avenue at Florida and W Street in the U Street Corridor, one of DC’s best locations, 1 block from U street and 3 blocks to the U Street metro
- Hundreds of DC’s best restaurants, cafes, shops and nightlife at your footstep, truly city living at its finest.
- Walk to Logan Circle, 14th ST row, Columbia Heights, Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle
- Contemporary new building delivered in 2005 with impressive brick exterior and very stylish lobby/interior design
- DC’s largest rooftop with panoramic views and an elevated viewing platform
- The Rhapsody features a small fitness room, secure building, and on-site management.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
- Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
- Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
- After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.