LOCATION: U STREET CORRIDOR – 2125 14th St NW #314, Washington, DC 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays electricity and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PARKING: Street Parking; HOA may have spots available for rent
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our video tour!
• This enormous studio (600 sq. ft.) with nine foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and large windows features top-notch finishes, built less than 8 years ago.
• European-style kitchen with large granite island that provides additional storage and can be used as a large work space for remote workers, as a dinner table, or extra kitchen counter space.
• Separate spacious sleeping area features large closet and sliding door providing privacy
• Modern, sleek bathroom with oversized tiles and attractive fixtures as well as custom bathroom shelving.
• 24 hour front desk and security
• In complex organic grocery store and pharmacy
• Indoor and outdoor resident lounges
• Morning coffee in the lobby
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• The Flats at Union Row is the newest addition to the U Street Corridor.
• The Flats were designed to offer an exceptionally convenient location coupled with progressive community amenities including indoor and outdoor lounges, a staffed front desk and in-complex shopping.
• U Street Corridor is now home to and impressive array of shops, galleries, cafes, restaurants, nightclubs and has undergone substantial urban renewal and is now one of the most vibrant and progressive areas of the city. From renowned historic venues including Ben’s Chili Bowl and the Lincoln Theater to Busboys and Poets, Town Danceboutique and the Black Cat, U Street is the DC hot spot for exciting nightlife.
• Situated on a slight rise over the city, the panoramic views available from the rooftop can be unbeatable.
• Located at the corner of 14th Street NW and V Street, Union Row is just 2 blocks to the Metro’s U Street station along the Green and Yellow lines. You can walk to everything you need from this convenient location or grab a cab at your doorstep.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.