LOCATION: BLOOMINGDALE – 215 S St NW EB, Washington, DC 20001
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, electric, gas, and cable/internet
PARKING: Driveway and Street
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in basement
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our Video Tour by clicking here!
• Enjoy comfort and convenience in this cozy and quiet Bloomingdale English basement apartment.
• Walk through the front door and you are met with refreshing natural light, brick accent walls, unique flooring, and unbelieve entertainment space in your large living room.
• Your gourmet kitchen features an oven, light wood cabinets, a fridge, and more than enough countertop space to host a dinner party.
• Continuing through the home you have a comforting bedroom followed by a full bathroom with sophisticated lighting, beautiful tiling, and a shower perfect for decompressing at the end of the day.
• Enjoy a cup of coffee on your private backyard deck or relax with a book on the front porch.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Perfectly situated on quiet tree-lined street with cute and quaint rowhomes!
• Only a few minute walk to the Shaw-Howard Metro station.
• Spend a night out on the town at local favorites like HalfSmoke, The Red Hen, or Truxton Inn, then catch a show at the 9:30 Club.
• Located in the heart of Bloomingdale, you have convenient access to Gage Eckington Dog Park, The Park at LeDroit, and Howard University.
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.