LOCATION: ECKINGTON – 219 V ST NE #3, Washington DC 20002
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays for gas, electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our video tour!
• Spacious two bedroom apartment in NE DC.
• Brightly lit living space with lovely hardwood floors.
• Excellent bedrooms with great closets.
• Second room is perfect for a guestroom/home office.
• Efficient kitchen keeps everything at your fingertips for ease. Plenty of cabinet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• This apartment is located along a gorgeous tree-lined street not far from Harry Thomas Recreation Center.
• Eckington is a quiet neighborhood that is easily accessible by public transportation and readily adjacent to NoMa, Bloomingdale, and Brookland
• The Rhode Island metro station is a close walk and is also located next to a Giant and Home Depot.
• The food and popups at Union Market are also nearby.
• The Metropolitan Branch Trail across the street is great for biking and Wired Cycling is a great cycling studio right in the neighborhood
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.