LOCATION: FOGGY BOTTOM – 2209 Washington Circle NW #2, Washington DC 20037
AVAILABILITY: September 25th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water/trash included; tenant pays for electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Spacious One Bedroom Condo is sun splashed upon gorgeous hardwood floors.
• Living room is large, nook looking out to Washington Circle, with wood burning fireplace.
• Galley kitchen features electric stove, ample cabinet space and small breakfast bar.
• Large bedroom has excellent closet space with built in organizers and access to private deck.
• Fully renovated bathroom features gorgeous tile, attractive finishes, vanity, and modern fixtures.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Historic Victorian converted to condos overlooks the brick-sidewalk and Foggy Bottom’s Washington Circle with its dozens of cozy townhouses and skyline views
• Several bus lines along 22nd and Pennsylvania serve the nearby business and commercial district, as well as many of the museums situated throughout the city.
• The Foggy Bottom-George Washington University stop on the Orange and Blue lines. It lies two blocks away.
• Condo affords quick access to I-66 and the George Washington Parkway out of Washington, DC.
• Within easy walking distance are Trader Joes, Whole Foods, the George Washington University and Hospital, the World Bank, the Georgetown University, the Washington Mall containing famous monuments and the Smithsonian Institution, the downtown business district, Dupont Circle, Georgetown, exercise facilities, boat houses/marinas, bike trails, an outdoor swimming pool, churches, synagogues, a library, pharmacies, retail stores, boutiques, coffee shops, banks, post offices, a police station, a fire station, and hotels and restaurants.
• Home features a private deck, an oasis away from the city!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.