LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL – 221 Constitution Ave NE #4, Washington, DC 20003
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
LAUNDRY: Shared on site
PETS: Pets considered with monthly fee and deposit required
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Fantastic, naturally lit one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment in convenient Capitol Hill location.
• Dedicated entryway with hardwood floors and original, classic Victorian wood trim.
• Large bedroom with space for bed, dresser, and a small home office.
• Huge living space with plenty of room for all kinds of living and dining arrangements.
• Great-sized galley kitchen with tons of cabinet storage and a gas stove.
• Full bathroom with shower/tub combo.
• Shared laundry room in basement
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic location just east of the Capitol complex and the Senate office buildings. You can’t ask for a better situated building!
• Just north of the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress.
• A two block walk takes you up Maryland Ave. NE to Stanton Park. Walk down Massachusetts Ave. from there and arrive at Lincoln Park. To the west, you’ll find the Upper and Lower Senate Parks.
• Walk south to all the fantastic dining and shopping along Pennsylvania Ave. SE and Eastern Market. A short distance takes you to Barrack’s Row and the Harris Teeter at Potomac Ave. SE.
• Play tourist every day with super easy access to the National Mall and all the museums and monuments. Pick up the Circulator just a few blocks northwest at Union Station!
• If you don’t enough nightlife on Barrack’s Row, take a bus or 6-block walk up to the vibrant H Street Corridor and grab the Streetcar to travel its length and back.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent