LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL – 221 Constitution Ave NE #B, Washington D.C., 20003
LEASE TERM: 12 month preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In building
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Case by case with deposit and monthly fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Charming Capitol Hill apartment with vintage feel and terrific natural light.
• A secured front entrance leads to your new home, located just across from the storage room, as well as the community laundry room.
• Greeted by the spacious living room situated in the center of the apartment, where you find fresh carpets and paint throughout.
• To the right is a full bathroom and a large bedroom. The bedroom has double closets allowing for plenty of storage options, and looks out to Constitution Ave.
• On the other side of the living room is a large open kitchen. All white appliances, white cabinets and white countertops make this space bright and inviting, while the open layout provides space for a dining table, additional storage solutions or even a rolling kitchen island.
• Enter the Master suite just beyond the kitchen. Complete with multiple impressive closets, painted brick detail, and a second full bathroom
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located just off Maryland Ave, between 2nd and 3rd Streets, this apartment sits in excellent proximity to Stanton Park, Lower Senate Park, and the National Mall, each providing an excellent getaway to the green space of the city, where year-round events and opportunities await you.
• Various boutiques, cafes, shops, and eateries are sprawling across the neighborhood, all in walking distance between the Pennsylvania Avenue and Maryland Avenue triangle;
• Walking distance to Union Station providing terrific access all over the city to be anywhere you need, also in walking distance: bus lines 96, D6 and X8 on Mass Ave
• US Capitol, Supreme Court, Library of Congress, you name it, you’re near there!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.