LOCATION: HILLCREST – 2221 30th St SE, Washington DC 20020
AVAILABILITY: January 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for Water, Gas, Electric, Cable/Internet
PARKING: One car garage
WASHER/DRYER: In Home
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
STORAGE: Finished Attic Space
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful four-bedroom, two-bathroom on the edge of Hillcrest and Historic Anacostia restoration.
• Dedicated entry all with hardwood floors and plenty of natural light.
• Living room has fireplace and separate sun run, flows neatly to dining room.
• Excellent, galley-style kitchen with energy efficient two three refrigerator, tons of cabinet space, and an eat-in kitchen
• Upstairs, discover three excellent sized bedrooms and modern full bath.
• Fully finished attic for storage or can be fourth bedroom or arranged into a kid’s playroom, den/office.
• Fully finished basement is a large open space and perfect to be an entertainment room.
• Beautiful Brick Appointed exterior on a street of similarly historic single family homes.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located in Hillcrest and the emerging historic district of Anacostia, there’s more than enough to recommend this home!
• Within walking distance of the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, the Anacostia Arts Center and Honfleur Gallery, the Anacostia Playhouse and more.
• Visit The Big Chair and the Anacostia Park with its Riverwalk trail.
• Short drive to the Anacostia or Naylor Road Metro stations or commute downtown via 295 and the 11th St Bridge.
• Home has a large fenced in backyard and quaint well groomed front yard.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.