LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS – 2231 13th Street NW, Washington D.C., 20009
AVAILABILITY: January 3rd
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street Parking only
PETS: Dogs only on a case by case basis with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Three-bedroom, one-and-a-half-bath beauty in Columbia Heights!
• Victorian charm at its finest, with original crown molding, pocket doors, and lovely hardwood.
• Large living room with fireplace, chandelier, and fabulous window nook.
• Living space opens to the dining room. A large window provides wonderful natural light, augmented by the chandelier.
• Wonderful kitchen is the home chef’s dream, with subway tile backsplash, chic gray cabinets, stainless-steel appliances, and a large farmhouse-style sink.
• Beautiful master bedroom, and two additional sizeable bedrooms on the second floor.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Perfectly situated to enjoy the best of Columbia Heights, Adams Morgan, and U Street.
• Located on a quiet street just a few blocks north of U St. NW and a few blocks west of the Howard University campus.
• Walk west to Meridian Hill Park, one of the most loved greenspaces in the city.
• Enjoy all the dining and nightlife of Adams Morgan, Columbia Heights, and more!
• U St NW has a Trader Joe’s, and just a bit further south you’ll find the Whole Foods in Logan Circle.
• Easy commuting via U St Metro station or via multiple bus lines.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.