LOCATION: BLOOMINGDALE – 226 Rhode Island Ave NW EB, Washington, DC 20001
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays 1/3 of water, gas, and electric split with upstairs unit. Tenant pays own cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Case by case with a pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful, classic DC Victorian rowhome exterior, with a fantastic front porch.
• Bright and cozy lower level apartment.
• Fantastic, custom built-in shelves in the living space allow ample storage and style.
• Great-sized kitchen with natural hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and lots of counter space.
• Large bedroom with great natural light and closets.
• Beautiful stone tile in the full bathroom.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• In the wonderful Bloomingdale neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal, including many terrific eateries nearby. Explore the city from your peaceful, residential retreat.
• Just a short distance to all the shopping and fun at Union Market, NoMA, and the 14th Street corridor in Shaw.
• One metro stop takes you to all Brookland has to offer.
• Only a handful of blocks from the Shaw/Howard University Metro station and all the excitement of Georgia Ave. NW and U St. NW corridor.
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.