LOCATION: GEORGETOWN, 2310 Tunlaw Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007
AVAILABILITY: Available NOW!
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis.
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Fantastic four-bedroom home in Georgetown!
• Original hardwood floors, a charming decorative brick fireplace, and tall ceilings grace the first floor.
• A dedicated entry hallway, large living space, separate dining room, and a laundry room/den round out a great communal and family space.
• Efficient, galley-style kitchen means everything you need is always right at your fingertips for easy cooking. Plenty of cabinet storage!
• Each upstairs suite-style bedroom has a smaller room attached that’s perfect for sitting rooms, dressing rooms, or home offices! Great closet space and tons of room that you just can’t find anywhere else in Georgetown.
• Finished basement suite features built-in shelves, a kitchenette, and its own washer/dryer.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic upper Georgetown/Whitehaven location right by the Naval Observatory.
• Just a short distance north of the Georgetown University Hospital, Leavey Center, and Georgetown University campus.
• Perfect location for the outdoors-lover with tons of community parks, historic estate gardens, and trails.
• Some of the best dining, nightlife, and retail shopping in the city is located along Wisconsin Ave NW down through M St NW.
• Glover Park Market and Safeway are both nearby for all your grocery and convenience needs.
• If outdoors exercise isn’t your scene, take advantage of Urban Athletic Club and Balance gym, each only a few minutes’ walk way.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.