LOCATION: TRUXTON CIRCLE – 234 N St NW #2, Washington DC, 20001
AVAILABILITY: May 5th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays for gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Enter your classic DC condo with classic finishes hardwood floors and modern finishes.
• Front of the home has a reading nook looking onto N Street.
• Kitchen features granite countertop breakfast bar, ample cabinet space, and attractive hardwood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.
• Large bedroom with walk in closet and direct access to full bath rounds this sparkling home.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Make your home in the heart of Truxton Circle – one of the hottest neighborhoods in DC.
• Great access to public transportation with an easy half mile walk to three metro stops serving red, yellow, and green lines or jump on the bus just steps from the front door (G2, 96 and other major metro bus routes).
• Get your groceries delivered same day by Google Express or shop some of the best area grocery stores including newly opened O Street Market with the largest grocery store in the district, and in the warmer months enjoy the Bloomingdale Farmer’s Market.
• Enjoy easy access to popular neighborhood coffee shops, bakeries, and eateries including Big Bear Cafe, Compass Coffee, Grassroots Gourmet, and Uncle Chips.
• Take a short walk to eat at area favorites Beau Thai, Rustik, Boundary Stone, or new neighborhood gem, the Red Hen.
• Perfect home for a family with a one block walk to top charter schools (Mundo Verde and KIPP) and other nearby schools in walking distance. Short walk to new Florida Ave Park, Kennedy Playground and Rec Center, and Watha T. Daniel Library.
• For fitness buffs the Dunbar Aquatic Facility is only a block away and many great running routes to enjoy the best of DC.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.