LOCATION: FOGGY BOTTOM – 2401 H St NW #315, Washington, DC 20037
AVAILABILITY: August 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and electric included; tenant pays cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: On site
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Large living and dining space with lovely wood floors and great natural light from a large window. Lots of space for all kinds of living and dining arrangements.
• Excellent kitchen space with tons of cabinet storage and ample counter space.
• Spacious bedroom with built-in shelves.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic location just a block from the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro and a few blocks south of K St NW.
• Perfect for commuting, or for anyone attending The George Washington University or working at GWU Hospital.
• Lots of great dining and nightlife in Foggy Bottom, and easy access to nearby Georgetown, one of the most charming historic neighborhoods in the city.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.