LOCATION: ADAMS MORGAN, 2411 18th St NW #3, Washington, DC 20009
AVAILABILITY: April 1
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Street Parking
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PETS: Considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful hardwood floors and bountiful natural light radiating from windows overlooking 18th St.
• The living area is large and spacious with a ceiling fan with a good size nook for couch or desk.
• Your efficient kitchen has sleek stainless-steel appliances, gorgeous hardwood cabinets and granite countertops.
• The bedroom in the back of the home is of good size with a walk-in closet space and terrific natural light.
• Modern bathroom room features attractive tile, modern fixtures and attractive vanity.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Outstanding Adams Morgan diversity is most evident in its array of international shops and restaurants. In the five-square-block area where most of the commercial establishments are located, choices of ethnic cuisines include Spanish, Ethiopian, Guatemalan, Mexican, Italian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Ghanaian, Cajun, Brazilian, Palestinian, Peruvian, Indian, Israeli, Thai, Lebanese, Eritrean, and Chinese.
• Energetic 18th ST, just north of Dupont Circle and west of the U (and 14th Street) Street Corridor. You can walk to Dupont Circle or U Street (or Woodley Park) Metro Stations for access all over the city.
• Great location to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops; the National Mall is a scenic walk away (about 20 blocks) and serves as a reprieve from the city and the daily grind.
• U Street Metro Station is a few blocks away while this home’s location is perfectly situated for everything else that you need including a Harris Teeter across the street and a Safeway on Columbia Road.
• Walking distance to Kalorama Park and beautiful and historic Meridian Hill Park, a 12-acre site which includes unique statues, the largest cascading fountain in North America, concrete aggregate architecture, a U.S. presidential memorial, and more.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.