LOCATION: LAMOND RIGGS – 246 Oneida St NE, Washington, DC 20011
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays electric, gas, water, and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Case by case with a pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Entering the home, you are met with a large open concept living and dining room perfect for any get together or an evening relaxing on the couch. The walls are freshly painted helping the amazing natural light illuminate the space.
• Continue on to your chef’s kitchen equipped with beautiful appliances, upgraded countertops, white tile backsplash, and modern dark cabinets.
• Head down the hallway to find a full spa-like bathroom and three large bedrooms with great closet space. One bedroom includes another full bathroom with updated features including a great vanity and sleek tiling on the walls.
• Other charming features include a decorate fireplace, diverse paint colors, and ceiling fans.
• Your spacious basement is a great place to set up a home gym, store your belongings, or configure as a family room. Another full bathroom is present in the basement along with a laundry room.
• Enjoy the sunset on your front porch or spend some time grilling in your private backyard.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fort Totten Metro station is just a few minutes away!
• Grab a beer at Hellbender Brewing Company or 3 Stars Brewing Company.
• Easy access to all the necessities including Walmart and Giant.
• Enjoy a cup of coffee at Culture Coffee Too or take a jog in Fort Slocum Park.
• Cute and quaint family friendly neighborhood.
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.