LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL/HILL EAST – 247 Tennessee NE EB, Washington DC, 20002
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas INCLUDED! Tenant pays electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Ample street parking
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PETS: Sorry, no Pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
• Beautiful one-bedroom, one-bathroom English Basement on Capitol Hill.
• Lovely living space with high ceilings and tile floors.
• Living room flows into the fully appointed, modern kitchen area with updated cabinets for storage space.
• Large walk-in closet. Washer/dryer in unit.
• Quiet bedroom at the back of the apartment fits a queen bed (see picture) with space to spare.
• Fantastic shared backyard patio space for outdoor entertaining and grilling.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Less than 2 blocks from historic Lincoln Park–beautiful large green space in the center of the city.
• 15 minute walk to Eastern Market (farmers’ market, metro station, and Barracks Row). Neighborhood coffee shops nearby.
• Easy access to downtown and Navy Yard, Union Market, Shaw/U St, and Logan Circle.
• Also a short walk to the energetic H Street corridor with lots of great restaurants, bars, shops, and cafes.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.