LOCATION: FOGGY BOTTOM – 2475 Virginia Ave NW #719, Washington, DC 20037
PRICE: $1,790/month – unfurnished, only hide-a-bed remains
AVAILABILITY: April 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months minimum
UTILITIES: Water, gas, and electric INCLUDED; tenant pays cable/internet; and $100 refundable move-in fee
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in Building
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com; co-op application that requires: Credit score(s) 650+, Housing cost/income 38%, (Debt + housing cost)/income 44%, Liquid assets 6x monthly housing cost
• Spaciously beautiful studio apartment for a young professional.
• Exceptionally large room that opens to a dining area
• Lovely, new modern kitchen with abundant cabinet space.
• Attractive built-in book shelves open to a Murphy Bed.
• Ample overhead storage and built-in dressers
• Great building features a rooftop deck, fitness room, 24 hour security, maintenance and concierge desk.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic location less than three blocks from the Foggy Bottom-GWU Metro and Whole Foods, and a few blocks south of K St NW.
• Perfect for commuting, or for anyone attending The George Washington University or working at GWU Hospital.
• Lots of great dining and nightlife in Foggy Bottom, and easy access to nearby Georgetown, one of the most charming historic neighborhoods in the city. Two blocks from the Kennedy Center!
• Short walk to Trader Joe’s; 24hr CVS; Georgetown Waterfront; coffee shops and restaurants.
• Walkable to IMF, State Department and World Bank
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.