LOCATION: 2500 Chain Bridge Rd NW EB, Washington, DC 20016
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Discover options you won’t know what to do with, polished hardwood floors greet you upon entering and guide you to a large living area
• Dedicated dining room makes for a peaceful room to share dinners with family and friends.
• Kitchen receives terrific natural light from the small patio space and has ample cabinet and countertop space.
• Large bedroom with excellent closet space and easy access to modern bath rounds out the wonderful finishes in this apartment.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fabulous Palisades location on quaint and residential block ideally situated just off of MacArthur Blvd.
• Incredible access to Starbucks, US Post Office, restaurants, supermarket, yoga/pilates and other amenities a few blocks away.
• Walking distance to the Capital Crescent Trail connected to miles and miles of nature trails along the Potomac.
• Few minutes walking from the Palisades Spray Park, including kids playground, tennis courts, skate spot, outdoor fitness equipment, basketball, soccer and baseball fields
• Quick drive to Downtown DC, Georgetown, Bethesda with excellent vicinity to American University Campus and the Key Bridge to Virginia.
• Few steps from bus stop for a quick ride to downtown.
• Three blocks from the highly ranked Key Elementary School.
• You will love the serenity of this English basement apartment in a giant of a home in tandem with the wonderful access to some of DC’s most popular hot spots including Tenleytown, Cleveland Park, and Friendship Heights.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Street Parking
• Sorry, no pets allowed
• Washer/dryer in apartment
• INCLUDED IN RENT: water, gas, electric, cable
• Tenant Responsible for Internet
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.