LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL – 254 9th St NE EB, Washington DC, 20002
AVAILABILITY: February 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays 1/3 of water, gas, and electric; shared with upper unit
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful English basement studio layout with refinished hardwood floors
• Exposed brick and tall ceilings create a very spacious, unique and open layout
• Elongated floor plan with stunning bay windows that bring in nice natural light
• Fully equipped kitchen installed, brand new heat pump and modern full bath
• Private front and rear entrances
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fabulous Eastern Market location just one block from all the shops, cafes and restaurants
• Walking distance to Eastern Market metro, historic Capitol Hill, National Mall, Lincoln Park and H Street.
• Walking distance to Harris Teeter and Safeway
• Charming and picturesque block with beautiful brick sidewalk
• Part of remodeled and classic Capitol Hill row home
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.