LOCATION: 2632 10th St, NE, Washington, DC 20018
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Beautiful Brookland three-bedroom rowhome!
• Spacious first floor includes a dedicated entry hallway and beautiful wood details in the floor, staircase, and trim.
• Large living room flows through open doorways to the dining room.
• Excellent open kitchen space features stainless-steel appliances, a breakfast bar, and ample cabinets.
• Dining room and kitchen lead to a fantastic den/office space, which rounds out the first floor.
• Master bedroom features a bonus office, sitting room, or storage space.
• Two additional bedrooms, one with custom shelving storage, complete the second floor along with a lovely full bathroom.
• Semi-finished basement offers laundry and storage space.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Great Brookland location just off Rhode Island Ave NE, a few blocks from the Rhode Island Ave. Metro station.
• In the trendy heart of Brookland, near Mess Hall and numerous breweries.
• Easy commuting along the Metro or numerous bus lines down Rhode Island Ave for easy commuting.
• Near both the Trinity Washington University Campus and Catholic University.
• Rhode Island Ave Shopping Center, Giant Food, and Home Depot nearby for all your convenience needs.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW!
• Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet.
• Pets allowed with owner approval; deposit required.
• Washer/dryer in home.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.