LOCATION: TRINIDAD – 1716 Capitol Ave NE #3, Washington, DC, 20002
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays for electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautifully updated one bedroom-one bathroom in emerging Trinidad.
• Come home to a spacious living room with hardwood floors that draw in natural light.
• Efficient kitchen is perfect and has access to separate laundry room.
• Spacious master bedroom with lovely wood floors and great closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located nearby to Gallaudet University. This home is close to Noma-Gallaudet and Union Station Metro Station as well as Florida Ave, Rhode Island Ave, New York Ave, and Bladensburg Road, for great access in and out of the city.
• Incredible options for entertainment, nightlife, tourist attractions, and great access to all points in the city, including Union Market, the H Street Corridor which includes various shops, restaurants, cafes, bars/lounges and eateries.
• There’s now an Angelika independent movie theatre behind Union Market. Both Union Market and H Street are within five- to ten-minutes’ walking distance. Bardo, an excellent, local beer garden and artisanal brewery, is also a five-minute walk.
• The D8 bus lines depart at the end of the block, providing easy access to all points around the city and a direct route to downtown. The H Street trolley is running, providing direct access to Union Station, and there is a Capital Bikeshare stop a few blocks away.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.