LOCATION: ADAMS MORGAN/LANIER HEIGHTS – 2707 Adams Mill RD NW #108, Washington, DC 20009
PRICE: $1,795/month – Couch, table, side table & entertainment stand can all remain for free in the unit if preferred
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis with $350 fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful hardwood floors and bountiful natural light throughout
• The living area is large with huge closet with quaint French Doors to bedroom
• Your galley kitchen has terrific cabinet and countertop space, dishwasher and gas stove.
• Classic bathroom features attractive tile, modern fixtures and attractive vanity.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Adams Morgan cooperative a block from energetic 18th ST, just north of Dupont Circle and west of the U (and 14th Street) Street Corridor.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops.
• You can walk to Dupont Circle or Woodley Park (red line) or U Street (green and yellow lines) Metro Stations for access all over the city.
• Bus lines are 90, 93, 96, X3 on 18th Street, as well as the H1, 42, 43, L2 and Circulator on 18th Street and Columbia.
• The Marie H Reed Center Pool is down the hill while Kalorama Park and Meridian Hill Park are both just a few blocks away for your peace and quiet in the city.
• Gorgeous community roof garden with 360-degree views.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.