LOCATION: Bloomingdale – 28 T St NW Unit A, Washington, DC 20001
AVAILABILITY: June 1st, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water, gas and electric included in rent. Tenant responsible for cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: No washer & dryer in unit
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our Video Tour by clicking here!
• Fantastic three bedroom condo in Bloomingdale.
• Large private bedroom with access to exterior hallway.
• Excellent-sized kitchen with tons of counter space, a breakfast bar, and stainless-steel appliances.
• Cozy living space just beside the kitchen.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located a block off of Rhode Island Ave, this recently renovated building is located between 1st and North Capitol and only blocks away from the Shaw-Howard University Metro station (green/yellow lines) and NoMA Gallaudet Metro station (red line).
• In the wonderful Bloomingdale neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal, including many terrific eateries – Red Hen, Boundary Stone, El Camino, Grassroots Gourmet, and Aroi.
• In addition, Big Bear Café, Rustik Tavern, Meats and Foods, Jimmy Wong, Bacio Pizzeria, Windows Café and Market and Showtime Lounge are some other attractive hot spots you will not want to miss.
• Great access to restaurants and bars as well as Logan Circle to the west and Union Station a few blocks to the south
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.