LOCATION: GLOVER PARK, 2800 Wisconsin Ave NW #109, Washington, DC 20007
AVAILABILITY: May 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months
UTILITIES: Water, gas, electric included. Tenant pays for cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: Shared laundry on site.
PARKING: One parking spot included.
PETS: Sorry, no pets.
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Bright, open studio condo in Glover Park/Cathedral Heights.
• Well-shaped living space allows lots of different configurations for living, eating, and sleeping, including a sleep alcove.
• Bathroom/dressing area contains great closet space
• Kitchen has plenty of cabinet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Two blocks to the Glover Park Whole Foods, Washington Sports Club, dry cleaners, restaurants and bars. There is a bus stop right in front of the building that you can take to Dupont Circle, American University metro or downtown.
• A few blocks to Woodley Park/Adams Morgan metro and the Tenleytown metro. It’s also a few blocks to Georgetown’s shops and bars.
• There is ample street parking downstairs. Building access is secure with key fob requirement and a doorman through 7 p.m. Monday – Saturday, along with a fully staffed office during business hours.
• Perfect for the young professional who wants to live in DC! It’s a very safe neighborhood with a ton of young professionals and numerous embassies and diplomatic housing nearby. Great for someone who is active and is looking for a convenient location to work and play!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.