LOCATION: RANDALL HEIGHTS – 2802 Bruce PL SE Washington DC 20020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays Water, gas, electric, cable/internet.
WASHER/DRYER: in home
PARKING/STORAGE: One parking spot in front of home
PETS: Sorry no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
- Beautiful three-bedroom, two and a half bath in Randall Heights/Historic Anacostia restoration.
- Hardwood floors and plenty of natural light cover this beautiful living room (half bath), flows neatly to dining room/kitchen
- Excellent, efficient kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tons of cabinet space, breakfast bar and eat in dining area.
- Upstairs, discover three excellent sized bedrooms and modern full bath.
- Fully finished basement is an open space, perfect to create an entertainment room with full bath and mini kitchenette.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
- Located in the emerging historic district of Anacostia, there’s more than enough to recommend this home!
- Within walking distance of the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, the Anacostia Arts Center and Honfleur Gallery, the Anacostia Playhouse and more.
- Visit The Big Chair and the Anacostia Park with its Riverwalk trail.
- Short drive to the Anacostia or Naylor Road Metro stations or commute downtown via 295 and the 11th St Bridge.
- Bus stop across the street to get to Metro!
- Home has a large fenced in backyard with patio space with furniture and grill
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
- Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
- Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
- After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.