LOCATION: BROOKLAND – 2817 7th St NE #4, Washington DC, 20017
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• This is a wonderful top level two bedroom condo with intuitive spacious layout with large walk in closet near front door.
• Living room is cozy with ceiling fan and can be split with small dining space overlooking 7th.
• The main level is a large open space covered with gorgeous hardwood floors, has recessed lighting and a living/dining combo.
• Stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space and granite countertops in kitchen is complemented by a lovely butcher block cart.
• The middle bedroom is spacious will terrific closet space and easy access to the full bath.
• Bedroom to the back of the unit receives excellent natural light and has terrific closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Explore this charming Brookland condo with modern and clean finishes that simply will not disappoint.
• The G8 bus-line is right in front of the building and the Brookland-Cua Metro Station (red line) is only a half mile away; the additional convenience of Rhode Island Ave/Rt1 provides terrific downtown DC access and points into Maryland.
• The 12th ST Corridor of Brookland has some of the best restaurants, as well as Yes Organic Market and CVS; walk up to Michigan AVE and Monroe and find yourself at Barnes and Noble, the dazzling Busboys and Poets restaurant/café, Chipotle, & Pizza and Brookland Pint.
• A few blocks away discover Fort Bunker Hill Park for greenspace away from the city, a bit further is Barnard Hill Park, ideal for jogging or a picnic, Franciscan Monastery is a beautiful oasis for walking, and immerse yourself into this emerging community by joining the Turkey Thicket Aquatics.
• Several schools in the area include Trinity Washington University, Howard University, Catholic University, Perry Street Prep, Brookland Middle, St Anthony of Padua, and Burroughs Education.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.