LOCATION: WOODLEY PARK – 2821 27th St NW, Washington, DC 20008
AVAILABILITY: September 5th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: Laundry room in home
PARKING: 2-car garage
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Absolutely splendid “Wardman” townhome, meticulously and respectfully renovated to preserve its classic original architectural beauty and to create the perfect home for today’s lifestyle.
• With over 3,400 square ft of living space, its large welcoming rooms include: gracious entry foyer, elegant living room with decorative fireplace, formal dining room opening to an expansive deck, and dazzling kitchen with tons of cabinet storage and stainless-steel appliances.
• The second and third floor rooms include a large home library/theater, master bedroom, plus three additional bedrooms and two full baths.
• In addition, the English basement offers an exceptional 1,000 square ft sun-filled mother-in law or nanny suite with separate entrances, including a nice bedroom with spacious closets, plus a renovated bathroom with tub; an open-space chef’s kitchen, dining room and study nook with a large built-in desk; a bright living room opens with French doors onto a lovely large private patio and garden. Perfect set up for in-laws, nanny, young adult child!
• Complemented by new systems, high ceilings, wood floors, an elevator to all four levels, handicap accessibility throughout including a handicap-ready bathroom and shower, and a two-car garage with lots of storage space. Truly a combination of luxury and tradition that will steal your heart!
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Ideally located in the center of Woodley Park’s Historic District on a quiet tree-lined street, just minutes to fine schools (bilingual Oyster/Adams, Aidan Montessori, Maret, Washington International, Beauvoir, St Alban’s, and National Cathedral, among others).
• Walking distance to shops of every sort, great restaurants, Rock Creek Park with its bike and hiking trails, the Uptown Theater, the National Zoo, the Woodley Playground and easy access to the dining and nightlife of Adams Morgan.
• Two short blocks to the METRO and Connecticut street buses.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.