LOCATION: CLEVELAND PARK – 2902 Porter Street NW #11, Washington DC, 20008
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Charming studio with all the bells and whistles
• Expansive open layout with sun filled living room with hardwood floors, Murphy bed, and dining area
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinets and granite countertops and breakfast bar
• Spacious, spa-like full bathroom with stand-up shower and good storage.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Convenient condo in the core of the Cleveland Park Historic District. Access to public transportation and schools.
• One block from Cleveland Park Metro station, car share, bike rental station and bus stop. Within three stops of the White House.
• On the corner of Connecticut Avenue, same side as the library, a village of services, restaurants, shops, and parking lot address every day needs.
• The National Cathedral and the National Zoo are only a few blocks away.
• The Nearby Schools are: Washington International School (6-12), John Eaton Public School (pre K-6), Sidwell Friends School (5-12), Beauvoir (pre K-3), St. Albans School for Boys (4-12), National Child Research Center (2 ½ -6), National Cathedral School for Girls (4-12), and Maret School (K-12).
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.