LOCATION: GEORGETOWN – 2909 OLIVE ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20007
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for water, gas, electric, and cable/internet; ADT for tenant activation
RENTER’S INSURANCE REQUIRED
PARKING: Street Parking only
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PETS: Dogs considered with pet fee; sorry, no cats
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Charming Federal 2 bedroom 3 full bath home in the heart of Georgetown’s East Village.
• Featuring newly refinished hardwood floors, sun-filled rooms, updated kitchen and dining opens up to a rear patio.
• Master with en suite bath, & 2nd bedroom with en suite bath.
• Features include stainless appl. & granite in kitchen, skylights on UL, double pane windows and NEW lower level full bath!
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Absolutely fantastic location in Georgetown, just off Rock Creek Parkway.
• Take advantage of Rock Creek Park trailhead in Rose Park near the Recreation Center, just a block north!
• Wonderfully walkable neighborhood, near all kinds of historic sites such as Dumbarton House, Tudor Place, and more.
• A nice walk will take you to M St. NW or Wisconsin Ave NW for all the shopping, dining, and nightlife you could want!
• Multiple bus lines and the DC Circulator make this a far more accessible neighborhood than ever before. Also walking distance to both the Foggy Bottom and the Dupont Circle Metro stations.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.