LOCATION: 2911 Newark St NW #25, Washington, DC 20008
PRICE: $2,595/month unfurnished, $2,895/month furnished. Furnished preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Charming two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment in wonderful Art Deco Cleveland Park community.
• Expansive living room area with an open floor plan and beautiful hardwood floors.
• Kitchen features a granite countertop, stainless-steel appliances, and plenty of cabinet space. It also boasts a great breakfast bar space with designer pendant lighting.
• Large master bedroom and a great second bedroom that’s also perfect for a home office.
• Combo washer/dryer in-unit and shared laundry on site.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Location, Location, Location! Conveniently located just off Connecticut Ave at the heart of the Cleveland Park shopping zone.
• One block from Cleveland Park Metro station. Car share, bike rental station and bus stop at bottom of the hill. Just a few stops from the White House and downtown DC attractions.
• The National Cathedral and the National Zoo are just a few blocks away.
• Easy access to Rock Creek Park and the Georgetown Waterfront is within close reach.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Water included; Tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
• Pets allowed with additional monthly fee.
• Laundry on-site
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.