LOCATION: 2911 Newark St. NW #36, Washington, DC 20010
PRICE: $2,695/month unfurnished, $2,895/month furnished. Furnished preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Gorgeous FULLY FURNISHED two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment in awesome Cleveland Park location.
• Light-filled living space with beautiful wood floors.
• Two excellently-sized bedrooms with queen beds and great closet space.
• Lovely modern kitchen with marble counters, dark wood cabinets, stainless-steel appliances, and a combo washer/dryer unit.
• Home is move-in ready, just bring your suitcases!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Location, Location, Location! Conveniently located just off Connecticut Ave at the heart of the Cleveland Park shopping zone.
• One block from Cleveland Park Metro station. Car share, bike rental station and bus stop at bottom of the hill. Just a few stops from the White House and downtown DC attractions.
• The National Cathedral and the National Zoo are just a few blocks away.
• Easy access to Rock Creek Park and the Georgetown Waterfront is within close reach.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW!
• Water included; Tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
• Pets allowed with additional monthly fee.
• Laundry on-site as well.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.