LOCATION: CLEVELAND PARK – 2911 Newark St NW #6, Washington, DC 20008
PRICE: $2,550/month; ONE MONTH FREE RENT FOR AN 18 MONTH LEASE TERM, for an effective monthly rent of $2,408 when averaged across the entire lease!
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit and on site
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets allowed with $50/month fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful two-bedroom apartment, with a large corner window that floods the living space with light.
• Large master bedroom with lovely hardwood floors and great closet space.
• Second bedroom also doubles as an excellent home office.
• Gorgeous remodeled kitchen with chic dark cabinets, glass tile backsplash, and an island/breakfast bar.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Location, Location, Location! Conveniently located just off Connecticut Ave at the heart of the Cleveland Park shopping zone.
• One block from Cleveland Park Metro station. Car share, bike rental station and bus stop at bottom of the hill. Just a few stops from the White House and downtown DC attractions.
• The National Cathedral and the National Zoo are just a few blocks away.
• Easy access to Rock Creek Park and the Georgetown Waterfront is within close reach.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.