LOCATION: VAN NESS – 2939 Van Ness St NW #505, Washington, DC 20008
AVAILABILITY: June 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water, gas, electric included. Tenant pays cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: Laundry room on floor
PARKING: One parking spot included
PETS: Cats only considered
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• The entrance opens up to a large sun splashed living room with hardwood floors that can be split with a dining area, complete with couch, dining room table, and attractive furnishings, convenient for the renter with just a suitcase.
• Your kitchen features ample cabinet and countertop space, tiled floor, four burner range top gas stove/oven as well as stainless steel appliances and dinnerware, utensils and everything else you need to move in.
• Your large bedroom features pocket door for privacy and a very large walk in closet that has direct access to the bathroom. Can come with linens, towels, and bedding.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Right next to the Van Ness Metro Station– walk to the new Giant without going outside and then just about another 20 feet to the Metro entrance— ultra convenient!
• Wonderful access to the city just off of Connecticut Avenue in the Van Ness/Cleveland Park Area.
• Outstanding access to Soapstone Valley Park as well as Rock Creek and Piney Branch Park and Smithsonian National Zoological Park.
• Two giant swimming pools in the community as well as a book and DVD library, washer/dryer room per floor, recreation room, and package room to receive deliveries.
• Upscale high rise with full size gym, secured by front desk, just ¼ block walk to Starbucks.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.