LOCATION: BROOKLAND – 3031 Chancellor’s Way NE, Washington, DC 20017
AVAILABILITY: Available NOW!
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Two-car garage included!
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Upon entering the home, you’ll discover a large office/den, foyer, half bath, and closet as well as garage entrance.
• The main level is a large open space covered with gorgeous hardwood floors, has recessed lighting and plenty of room for all manner of living and dining arrangements.
• Eat-in kitchen features ample cabinet and marble countertop space. High-end stainless-steel appliances grace the space, as well as easy access to the balcony.
• The third level features two excellent sizes bedrooms with terrific closet space, each has its own full bath.
• The Master bedroom penthouse is the only room on the fourth level and also overlooks the entrance from private balcony. It features a wonderful gas fireplace, as well as its own office/den or dressing room and a full bath.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Explore this charming Brookland Chancellor’s Row townhome with modern and clean finishes that simply will not disappoint.
• The G8 bus-line is just a block away and the Brookland-Cua Metro Station (red line) is only a half mile away; the additional convenience of Rhode Island Ave/Rt1 provides terrific downtown DC access and points into Maryland.
• The 12th ST Corridor of Brookland has some of the best restaurants, as well as Yes Organic Market and CVS.
• A few blocks away discover Fort Bunker Hill Park for greenspace away from the city, a bit further is Barnard Hill Park, ideal for jogging or a picnic, Franciscan Monastery is a beautiful oasis for walking, and immerse yourself into this emerging community by joining the Turkey Thicket Aquatics.
• Several schools in the area include Trinity Washington University, Howard University, Catholic University, Perry Street Prep, Brookland Middle, St Anthony of Padua, and Burroughs Education.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.