LOCATION: LOGAN CIRCLE- 1420 N Street NW #303 Washington DC 20005
PRICE: $1,700/month – 2 MONTHS RENT FREE! $1,416 is the effective rate (the price the rent would be if the discount was averaged across the length of a 12 month lease). Price returns to $1,700/month after 2 months free.
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Gas, electric, water, and trash/recycling INCLUDED; Tenant pays cable, telephone and internet. HOA requires $250 non-refundable move-fee plus $100 refundable elevator fee, both payable by tenant
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PARKING: Parking, bike storage, and general storage may be available at additional cost
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Efficient Light and airy Junior one bedroom condo with attractive dark hardwood floors and excellent closet space throughout with built-ins and an abundance of natural light.
• Large open layout with generous space to split with a dining room and living space and large mirror.
• Kitchen is charming, with ample European cabinets, granite countertop space, newer stainless steel appliances.
• Bedroom has terrific natural light, built in shelves, and dark hardwood floors with direct access to the fully updated bathroom and comes with great closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Perfectly Situated Logan Circle Towne Terrace East Condo between 14th and 15th NW and P and M. A short walk from dozens of trendy restaurants, lounges and cafes as well as Whole Foods and the new Trader Joe’s.
• Located near McPherson Square (Blue/Orange), Mt Vernon Square (Green/Yellow), and Dupont Circle (Red) Metro stations and on the main Circulator bus routes.
• Secure building with 24-hour concierge. Rooftop pool with lifeguard during summer months and separate deck space with tables, chairs and an awning providing shady areas are terrific amenities.
• Convenience of grills and a free herb garden. Tenants may also reserve rooftop area for parties through the concierge.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.