LOCATION: 309 Holland Lane #211, Alexandria, VA 22314
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Beautiful second floor, two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit located in a luxurious modern building
• The kitchen features newer, full sized, stainless steel appliances, nice cherry wood cabinetry, black granite countertops, and opens up to the dining area. Great for entertaining!
• Gorgeous light hardwood floors flow seamlessly throughout the kitchen, dining, and living areas. A set of French doors off of the living room open up to the patio with a great view.
• The bedrooms are located on opposite sides of the living area. They are both carpeted, with attached spacious tiled bathrooms, and large finished walk-in closets with built in organizers. The second bedroom also features a set of French doors with additional patio access.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• The Royalton Condominium is located at the corner of Duke Street and Holland Lane, just two blocks from historic Old Town Alexandria.
• Whole Foods is located within the building, an outstanding location near King Street Metro Station (blue/yellow lines).
• The George Washington Parkway is close for easy access into downtown DC, Reagan International Airport, and the Capital Beltway provides flexibility to get to Maryland and points into Southern Virginia.
• Old Town Alexandria is the heart of the city on the Potomac River waterfront and is a short drive or walk away. You will discover why Virginia is for Lovers in the beautifully preserved historic district.
• The Hoffman Town Center is just west of Old Town and features an outdoor shopping mall experience.
• The Royalton offers fitness room, secure entry, concierge, meeting room, and private courtyard.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available December 1
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1 assigned garage spot included.
• Water/Trash Service Included
• Tenant Responsible for Electric, Cable/Internet, and any HOA move-in fee
• Small dogs less than 30lbs considered; deposit required
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.