LOCATION: 320 Channing St NE, Washington, DC 20002
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Entrance of the home features beautiful hardwood floors and a spacious living room area with gorgeous classic stairway.
• Large Master Bedroom with three front facing windows, good storage closets and hardwood floors.
• Second bedroom also has hardwood floors and faces to the rear of the home with a small lookout over winterized porch.
• Finished basement with bathroom can be third bedroom or entertainment room.
• Updated kitchen with gas stove and new appliances, plenty of cabinet space and pantry
• Kitchen area overlooks the rear/patio of the home; in addition, contains its own spacious dining area
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fantastic Eckington location, situated to perfectly take advantage of everything Brookland, Shaw, and NoMa have to offer from the quiet of a residential neighborhood.
• A few blocks north of Rhode Island Ave NE and the metro station, for easy commuting.
• Right next to the Rhode Island Avenue Shopping Center for all your convenience needs.
• Public Library and a couple fitness studios just to the south of Rhode Island Ave.
• Giant Food and Home Depot only a short distance away, right along Brentwood Ave. NE.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available February 1st
• Washer and dryer in basement.
• Street parking only
• Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
• Pets considered; deposit required
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.